Nenad Milanović publicly criticizes N1 and at the same time offers the journalists of that television to go to his portal, which magically came to life. It is edited by Ana Mihajlovski
Nenad Milanović, a Serbian multimillionaire from Silicon Valley, is openly recruiting journalists these days N1 to go to his portal, offering them the same salary and supposedly freedom.
But, he says, he cannot hire all of them at the Izlaz portal, registered in San Francisco. In the imprint, a well-known presenter is listed as the editor-in-chief Ana Mihajlovski. In addition to her and the deputy, it was stated that the portal also has four journalists.
Just a year ago, Milanović’s announcements were more pompous – he claimed then that with a group of wealthy Serbs from America prepares a true oasis for freelance journalists, television and other wonders.
Will there be shifts on N1 and Nova?
In a series of appearances on the X platform, Milanović claims these days that a “chewing rat” – referring to the President of Serbia, Aleksandar Vučić – decided to “blackmail” the journalists of N1 to “work for him”.
The background of the story is sale of N1, Nova S, Danas and Radar the group to which Juronujuz belongs. That work is being finished, and “Vremena” sources from these media have been afraid of being shut down or at least softening their criticism of the authorities before the elections.
At the same time, in every conversation they repeat that for now they are doing the same as before and that no one has yet suggested them to drop the ball.
Citing sources, Cenzolovka reported on Friday (August 14) that Frthe change of owners also brings a change of editors for these media.
It will allegedly start with the dismissal of the experienced British journalist Brent Sadler, who a few months ago became both editorial and director in charge of all these media.
Šovljanski’s answer
Sadler, who previously spoke about everything for Vreme, of the visible personnel changes, for now he only replaced Igor Božić from the head of N1, and appointed as the editor-in-chief of the television longtime journalist and interviewer Branislav Šovljanski.
It was Šovljanski who answered Milanović on the X network. Sovljanski told him that there was nothing out of the huge announcements and millions, that the Izlaz portal is allegedly transcribing news from N1 and that he is “inviting” people from N1 to go to his portal.
“You chose a bad way to advertise your product, by writing things like this about people who have been doing their best for years to work in the public interest and show what no one else can. But that’s your choice, excuse me,” Sovljanski wrote.
Milanović replied that the journalists of N1 are to blame for everything in the past year, but: “When you don’t immediately resign from the occupied television, you leave too much room for speculation about your integrity.”
“We see what is currently being broadcast on N1, and anyone who adheres to ethics should not be on the payroll of that organization, which is now nothing more than another subversive SNS propaganda tool,” said Milanović.
The magical return of the portal
Portal Izlaz was already spinning a bit more than half a year ago, mainly with copied news from other media, including “Vreme”. And then it became inactive.
Milanović claims that this is because he could not find an “adequate leader with experience” even though he allegedly offered an annual salary of one hundred thousand dollars, and even tried to bring in Igor Božić.
He adds that they recently “acquired” Ana Mihajlovski. “In 6 weeks Anna did a huge job,” he writes.
Milanović, an IT expert originally from Novi Sad, is the founder of Coing. He is behind the development of applications Clockify, Pumble, Plaky. The company changed its name to Cake, has millions of users, and is valued at more than a billion dollars.
Source: Vreme


